During Office Hours, the WeWeb team helps you setup and deploy your web app projects.
In this live session, we showed you how to:
- create table and form elements
- display Airtable data in a table element
- pre-fill a form with the information from a selected line in a table
- change the color of a line in a table when the user clicks on it
- let users update data in Airtable when filling out and submitting a form
The example we used: a car rental company that wants to let its staff update the mileage of cars that customers bring back.