Build an internal tool in WeWeb where users can update car mileage stored in Airtable
During Office Hours, the WeWeb team helps you setup and deploy your web app projects.
In this live session, we showed you how to:
- create table and form elements
- display Airtable data in a table element
- pre-fill a form with the information from a selected line in a table
- change the color of a line in a table when the user clicks on it
- let users update data in Airtable when filling out and submitting a form
The example we used: a car rental company that wants to let its staff update the mileage of cars that customers bring back.
Related to this tool