Tweetbase is a Twitter bookmark tool with key features that change how users handle and view their saved tweets.
What does it do?
Tweetbase is a Twitter bookmark tool with key features that change how users handle and view their saved tweets. It has an auto-sync that updates saved tweets every 5 minutes. Users can see tweets even if the writer removes them. There’s a “Turbo Search” for quick tweet searches. Plus, users can group saved tweets in “Spaces” and use the “Link Filter” to see tweets with links or pictures.
Why do we need it?
Tweetbase solves the problem of handling and getting to saved tweets. Many Twitter users save tweets they like. But, Twitter’s own save feature might not be enough. Tweetbase adds more features that make saving tweets easier. It offers auto updates, saves tweets forever, fast search, and better grouping.
What makes it special?
Tweetbase has unique features:
- Auto Sync: Keeps saved tweets fresh.
- Permanent Save: Lets users see tweets even if they’re gone from Twitter.
- Turbo Search: Helps users find tweets fast.
- Spaces: Lets users group tweets how they like.
- Link Filter: Shows tweets with links or pictures.
Possible new features for Tweetbase:
- Group Spaces: Let users share and work in some “Spaces.”
- Work with Other Sites: Connect with other social sites, not just Twitter.
- See Stats: Show user habits and hot topics.
- Suggest Tweets: Use AI to show tweets a user might like.
- Apps: Make tools for phones and browsers.
- Change Looks: Let users change how Tweetbase looks.
- Offline Use: Let users see saved tweets without the internet.